RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly In A New Tan Bikini!
- PHOTO: Maria Kanellis With Lindsay Lohan!
- PHOTO: Eva Marie & Nikki Bella Kissing!
- PHOTO: Zack Ryder With His New Girlfriend!
- PHOTO: WWE Stars With "The Office" TV Star!
- PHOTO: Tony Chimel Loses 50 Pounds!
- PHOTOS: Nikki Bella Hosts Miss USA Pageant!
- PHOTO: Christian's WWE Return On RAW!
- PHOTO: CM Punk's New Look At Payback!
- PHOTO: RVD's WWE Return Announcement!
According to WWE’s 2012 Second Quarter Results, PPV revenues were $40.8 million as compared to $34.4 million in the prior year quarter. Revenue increased 19% reflecting a 17% increase in buys for the second quarter. WrestleMania XXVIII accounted for approximately 60% of this revenue growth with a 15% increase in buys. Revenue from the three other events in the quarter increased 28% based on a combined 20% increase in buys and a 6% increase in the average revenue per buy. The rise in revenue per buy was attributable to higher retail prices charged for viewing our events in high definition.
* WrestleMania: 1,217,000 buys in 2012, up from 1,059,000 in 2011.
* Extreme Rules: 263,000 buys in 2012, up from 209,000 buys in 2011.
* Over the Limit: 167,000 buys in 2012, up from 140,000 buys in 2011.
* No Way Out (2012)-Capitol Punishment (2011): 194,000 buys in 2012, up from 170,000 buys in 2011.
* Prior Event Buys: 56,000 buys in 2012, up from 20,000 buys in 2011.
* Totals: 1,897,000 buys in 2012, up from 1,598,000 buys in 2011.