RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
WWE released their third quarter financial results today, here are some notes from that release…
* Total revenues through the nine months ended September 30, 2012 were $368.9 million as compared to $371.0 million in the prior year period. Operating income for the current year period was $40.7 million versus $50.1 million in the prior year period. Net income was $30.8 million, or $0.41 per share, as compared to $33.5 million, or $0.45 per share.
* Revenues from North America increased 2% primarily driven by the performance of WrestleMania and our Pay-Per-View business. Revenues from outside North America decreased 8% reflecting lower sales in the EMEA and Latin America regions, which were led by declines in our Consumer Products business.