RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– The Rock wrote on his Twitter account on how he was healing from his injuries from WrestleMania 29. You can check out the tweet below:
3 hernia surgeries 100% healed. Rectus/adductor tears bout 75%. Thx bud. #FunPain RT: @Hexty82: How’s the injuries since WrestleMania? 100%?
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) August 31, 2013
– John Cena updated his Twitter that he can now move his arm five degrees. He hopes to get his cast off by Wednesday. You can check out the tweet below:
Allowed 2 move arm 5 degrees. Stitches out in 4 days. Then @S_C_ @kanyewest I’m bout 2 go H.A.M. @WWEUniverse I will b #evenstronger
— John Cena (@JohnCena) August 30, 2013