RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– WWE SmackDown ring announcer Lilian Garcia appeared on Good Day L.A. to promote SummerSlam and talk about her singing career. She was asked why she returned to WWE last December and responded, “I really started missing it, really bad.” You can view a video of tbhe appearence at this link.
– Popular female grappler Velvet Sky’s departure from TNA iMPACT! Wrestling this week has sparked rumors and speculation that she could eventually join WWE’s Divas division. Sky has at least one high-ranking backer in the sports entertainment organization in “Hardcore Legend” Mick Foley, who feels she would fit in nicely with their array of female talent.
When asked via Twitter whether the former TNA Women’s Knockout Champion would make for a good addition to WWE’s Divas division, he responded, “I think @VelVelHoller would be a valuable addition to the @WWE Divas roster. Hope it happens.”
Sky acknowledged Foley’s remarks, writing, “Thank you Mick!”
Prior to joining TNA, she appeared for WWE as an extra and enhancement wrestler in 2005 and 2006. She also auditioned for the 2007 Diva Search, but did not make the final cut. She acknowledged the setback earlier this month during an interview with The Post and Courier.
“The only thing I’m going to say about that is the only reason I did that is because there were powers at be within that organization that told me they wanted to see me do it. Some higher-up people in the organization came to me and told me that they would like to see me do it,” Sky explained.
“It’s not a way that I wanted to break into wrestling. But if someone is basically telling you that they want to see you do this, then you do it. You bite the bullet and you do it.”
“Everything happens for a reason, and it just wasn’t my time then. I’m glad I didn’t get through.”