RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– WWE officials are looking for a TV network to air their PPV pre-shows that currently air online. They also want to run a one hour countdown show before next year’s 4-hour Wrestlemania 29, similar to the one-hour pre-shows that air on FX before UFC PPVs.
– As noted earlier here on the website, in addition to the rumored Damien Sandow vs Brodus Clay match, Cody Rhodes vs Sin Cara is expected to be added to Summerslam on Sunday.
– During a recent interview, President Barack Obama made mention of the “WWF” in response to Presidential race opponent Mitt Romney lobbying attacks against Obama’s campaign. Here is what he had to say… “We don’t spend a lot of time worrying about the chatter. I’m making conversations with (people on the campaign trail) and, as you’ve seen, the country isn’t as divided with gaffes or some stray remark as Washington is. Most folks know that’s just sort of a WWF wrestling part of politics. It doesn’t mean anything, just fills up a lot of airtime.”