RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– WWE recently sent out a memo to fans asking for ideas for Classics OnDemand in 2013. This is due to the fact that the Network is not launching in 2012 and they will be continuing the Classics OnDemand service until the Network does launch.
– During a recent interview, The Miz told the Los Angeles Times that The Marine: Homefront is set to come out in the spring of 2013. In talking about the movie, he had the following to say… “I think it will be an absolute incredible movie and I can’t wait for its release. It is about a Marine who just got home from a tour and one of his sisters gets kidnapped by terrorists. He then has to go in and save them. I think I play the best Marine of all of them but, of course, that’s just my opinion.”
– As noted earlier here on the website, several Japanese promoters approached John Laurinaitis suggesting that their local promotions act as a Japanese developmental system for the company, with the idea being that the company would send prospective talent to Japan to work a full-time schedule while local talent would have a chance to be groomed for and eventually appear on WWE TV. As noted though, many of the promoters were unaware that Laurinaitis doesn’t have nearly as much backstage power in WWE as he did several months ago.