RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
- PHOTOS: New WWE Diva Eva Marie! *HOT*!
- PHOTO: Chris Jericho Throws Out First Pitch!
- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer
– Inspired by AJ’s eccentric behavior in recent weeks, WWE.com has published an article listing the loopiest Divas of all time. Among those featured are AJ, Luna Vachon, Maxine, Mickie James, Bull Nakano, Victoria, Vickie Guerrero and Sherri Martel. The article was originally published last month and titled “Craziest Chicks” but deleted shortly thereafter. The Gobbledy Gooker is mistakenly featured in the current article.
– You can now follow me (Ryan Clark) on Facebook and Twitter. My Facebook account is located at http://facebook.com/RyanClarkWZR and my Twitter account is at http://twitter.com/RyanClarkWZR Hope to see you soon!
– WWE plans to have all pay-per-views except WrestleMania (and maybe SummerSlam) on the WWE Network. Fans who do not subscribe to the network will still be able to buy the shows individually.
– As noted earlier here on the website, Maxine, who quit WWE due to her frustration over her standing in the company, is reportedly not the only one who feels that way. There are those in the company who believe that other female talent will be walking away from WWE soon. Kelly Kelly is currently on a leave of absence while she models and looks for opportunities in Hollywood while Michelle McCool, Gail Kim (part-time in TNA), Maryse and The Bellas have all walked away in the last year.