RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Hot Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Shows Off Her Hot Body!
- PHOTOS: Candice Michelle's Busty Bikini Shots!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Hot Real-Life Sister!
Broadcasting & Cable.com reports that Stephanie McMahon revealed that the WWE was targeting a first quarter of 2014 launch for the WWE Network.
McMahon spoke at the TV Summit at New York City Television Week. McMahon spoke with moderator R. Thomas Wumstead that the WWE app is changing the way people watch their programs. She stated, “It’s been downloaded over 8 million times. What we offer is really a revolutionary second screen experience.”
McMahon wouldn’t get into specific plans on the WWE Network, but she said, “We are looking at traditional and nontraditional distribution, and we’re targeting first quarter next year.”