RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter
– Three weeks after suffering a heart attack while announcing at a WWE event in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Jerry “The King” Lawler stated in interviews in recent days that he is looking to return to the road as early as next month. Within WWE, however, there is no timetable on his return to the announce desk. It is said that company officials will be very cautious on bringing him back.
– As noted earlier, the Friday live RAW event in St. Joseph, Mississippi drew an attendance of 3,000 people for an $80,000 gate. The Saturday show in Topeka, Kansas drew 3,500 people in attendance for a live gate of $110,000. The Sunday event in Wichita, Kansas drew 4,000 for $125,000. The Saturday Smackdown live event in Abilene, Texas, drew 3,000 for $95,000. Sunday’s show in Wichita Falls, Texas, drew 2,200 paying $55,000. The latter is one of the lowest grossing house show events of the year for WWE.
– Husky Harris, former WWE developmental wrestler, has reportedly lost weight in recent months and is currently down to about 280 pounds. He’s apparently been receiving great reviews for a Cape Fear-style character he is using which is being compared to Waylon Mercy. Many feel he would be on the main roster today if WWE chief Vince McMahon wasn’t negative on his rotund physique.