RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE.com has posted a “medical update” on the Miz, following the attack by Randy Orton on Raw. WWE physician Dr. Chris Amann told WWE.com the following…
“Based on the placement of the chair and the force by Randy Orton, Miz has a preliminary diagnosis of an upper thoracic injury. He has a bruised breastbone and bruised collarbone, he has difficulty moving his neck and arm and signs of a pinched nerve. We’re doing further tests on him right now and we should have more information after those tests are completed.”
The article also notes that, “despite his injuries, The Miz is refusing to miss WWE Live Events this weekend and will continue competing.”