RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE.com reports that Dolph Ziggler has had his ImPACT concussion testing following his concussion during his match with Ryback at RAW on Monday.
UPDATE 1/9/14: Dr. Amann followed up with WWE.com on Thursday after Ziggler had taken his tests. “Dolph was evaluated by a neuropsychologist today and he had ImPACT testing performed as well as balance testing,” he said. “Fortunately all of those tests appear to be equivocal to baseline and within normal limits. His symptoms have improved significantly since the injury on Monday, so our plan right now is to have him continue to rest, and when he is asymptomatic have him start doing some light cardiovascular exercise, and if that goes OK, we will proceed with our exertional protocol.”
For more information, visit WWE.com.