RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Back in August while promoting SummerSlam, John Cena made reference to his “Five Moves of Doom” on an episode of Raw, a colloquial term for his trademark sequence of moves (flying shoulderblock, sitout hip toss, side-release spinout powerbomb, Five Knuckle Shuffle and Attitude Adjustment). The official WWE website published a video today in response to the infamous notion that Cena “can’t wrestle.”
“How do you explain the powerbomb, neckbreaker and hurricanrana he dishes out in this video?,” WWE.com says of video on the front page, entitled “10 moves from John Cena’s underrated arsenal.” The video caption reads, “John Cena shows that he is capable of much more than his proverbial “Five Moves of Doom.”