RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
– Cablevision and The Tribute Company, the owner of the CW station in Long Island, have settled a contract dispute that began in August. This led to the CW and WWE’s Saturday Morning Slam being removed from Cablevision subscribers. The channel was added last night, which means the area is now able to watch the children-oriented WWE show for the first time.
– As we noted yesterday here on the website, Newsday reports that former WWE CEO Linda McMahon, who spent $50 million of her own money in 2008 while running for the US Senate in Connecticut, has spent $42.6 million this time for her campaign, according to finance reports. She loaned her campaign another $3.3 million on Tuesday.
McMahon self-funded both of her campaigns and refused to take donations from large PACS. The race is still very close between McMahon and Democrat Congressman Chris Murphy.