RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Booker T announced via Twitter Monday evening that Randy Orton will face Dolph Ziggler this Friday on SmackDown. The announcement, which was acknowledged by WWE announcer Michael Cole on RAW, reads: “Attention: Breaking News! This Friday on #Smackdown, @HeelZiggler will face @RandyOrton in the main event! Now can you dig THAT!?”
– As noted earlier, the individual who portrayed “Harold” in the anger management skits with Daniel Bryan and Kane on RAW was California-based independent wrestler Scorpio Sky, who recently competed in TNA Wrestling as Mason Andrews. Sky had reportedly skipped out on a WWE tryout last week.
Sky recently worked in TNA as Mason Andrews. TNA was interested in signing him but he hadn’t signed on due to WWE interest. As noted earlier here on the website, TNA had a contract offer on the table for him but he was simply waiting to find out what was going to happen with WWE first.
The vignettes were filmed last week in Los Angeles, California and will continue to air for one or two more weeks on RAW.