RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Prowrestling.net
— Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown scored a 1.82 (1.8) cable rating, with 2.47 million viewers, down 7% and 10% respectively from last week. The show was the second lowest-rated and second least-watched show of the year, behind the March 15th episode. The show ranked #6 among cable shows for the night in overall viewers, #6 among males 18 – 34 and #4 among males 18 – 49.
— Ross Knoebel sent this one in: I just saw bunch of guys in my gym including John Cena. He was kind of a jerk to others wanting pictures but snapped this one with me before he started to get seemingly annoyed. Funny, he took his phone and snapped a photo of some average guy during a lift and said, ‘Not fun, huh?’ He seemed to be walking normal no limp or anything.”