RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: The Pro Wrestling Torch
— Friday’s episode of WWE SmackDown garnered a 2.00 (2.0) cable rating, with 2.85 million people. Those numbers are down a bit from the 2.11 (2.1) cable rating and 2.99 million viewers of the previous week. While the overall rating was down, the show was even among its key male demographics as well as adults 18 – 49, indicating that the core audience remained tuned in while more casual fans were lured elsewhere.
The show ranked #3 among cable shows for the night in overall viewers, #5 among males 18 – 34 and #3 among males 18 – 49. The show ranked behind the NCAA tournament on TBS. A year ago, the show did a 1.76 overall rating though the demos were very similar.
— Paul Heyman issued the following via Twitter regarding tonight’s 4/1 WWE RAW: Last @wwe #RAW before #WrestleMania #WashingtonDC SOLD OUT!
— In addition to tonight’s live RAW taping, WWE will also be taping material for SmackDown this Friday night on Syfy as we noted earlier. The rest of the SmackDown episode will be taped on Thursday from the opening of the WWE AXXESS event in East Rutherford, New Jersey.