RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
– Shane Douglas will be returning to the ring for Extreme Rising on 11/17 in Monaca, Pennsylvania in a match against Matt Hardy. In a video statement back in May following the company’s first event, Douglas had stated he would be pulling himself from the active roster and would never wrestle again for the promotion. Other matches signed for the show include Sabu vs. Devon Storm, Jerry Lynn vs. Homicide, The FBI vs. BLK Out, Bestia 666 vs. Pesadilla, Perry Saturn vs. Luke Hawx and Stevie Richards vs. Papadon. Other names advertised include Rhino, The Sandman, New Jack, The Blue Meanie, Balls Mahoney, Christian York, Jay Bradley, Joel Gertner and more.
– Following tonight’s WWE Monday Night RAW taping in Charlotte, the RAW crew will leave for a tour overseas starting on Wednesday in Strasbourg, France as we noted earlier. The SmackDown crew has television tapings on Tuesday in Fayetteville and then will also head overseas for the tour as well. The tour includes stops in France, England, Germany, Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, Switzerland, Wales, Spain and Portugal. The tour concludes on 11/10.
– Friday’s episode of WWE Smackdown pulled down a 1.93 (1.9) cable rating, with 2.82 million viewers. Those numbers were down from the 2.03 rating and 2.93 million viewers the week before but outside of last week it was still the highest-rated show in a month.
The show fell off a bit in the key male demos but were still high marks compared to the previous four weeks. The show ranked #4 in overall viewers among cable TV shows for the night, #4 among males 18 – 34 and #3 among males 18 – 49. The first hour ranked #1 in all key male demos and younger viewers.