RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– WWE United States Champion Dolph Ziggler believes he was the victim of a Twitter hack this afternoon. He wrote: “Anyone who got a weird spam email/ DM do not open it!!! Pretty sure Low-life marks hacked/spammed me! #FngLosers”
– Randy Orton was in New Orleans today to film a new commercial for the WWE ’12 video game.
– WWE.com has posted the following statement: “Attention, WWE Universe: WWE Superstars have agreed to participate in WWE live events this weekend, so long as the Chief Operating Officer, Triple H, is not in the building. Triple H has agreed to these terms, and all shows will continue as scheduled.”