RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
The 2013 WWE Survivor Series PPV did 95,000 buys in North America and another 84,000 buys internationally for a total of 179,000 buys. This is down from last year’s event, which did 208,000 buys. Here are how the buys have looked over the last three years…
* 2013: 179,000 (Big Show vs. Randy Orton main evented)
* 2012: 208,000 (CM Punk vs. Ryback vs. John Cena main evented)
* 2011: 281,000 (Rock and Cena vs. R Truth and The Miz main evented)