RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– To update on a previous report, it turns out WrestleMania 28 was not the most purchased pay per view of all time based on updated figures for the show. It is now No. 2 with 1,219,000 buys worldwide (broken down as 715,000 domestic and 504,000 international). While this is up 5.3% domestic and 10.5% internationally from last year, it remains below WrestleMania 23 back in 2007 featuring Donald Trump that drew 1,250,000 buys (825,000 domestic and 425,000 international). The updated estimate of 1,253,000 buys back in late October was prior to the company releasing third quarter results.
– AJ Lee, Alicia Fox and David Otunga were on hand this weekend to volunteer at the Gleaner’s Food Bank in the Indiana area. Here are some of the Tweets sent out about the event…
AJ Lee: Food banks like @GleanersFBIndy have helped my family and I very much over the years. Good people. Felt amazing to give back even a little.
Gleaner’s Food Bank: @WWEAJLee all the volunteers made a huge difference in the lives of many children today! Thanks a ton again for comin out today AJ
David Otunga: Giving is good for the soul! RT @nadjima69: @WWEUniverse@GleanersFBIndy David Otunga is really generous