RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
WWE.com has posted this interview with Ric Flair in which he teases another confrontation with CM Punk.
He returned to TV at the Slammys on RAW in December. The two exchanged words. As noted earlier here on the website (see below), Flair is rumored to return for the 20th anniversary show this Monday.
He said: “Like I said, if you like me or don’t like me, learn to love it baby, because it is the best thing going today. And that’s the quote I’ll drop on him if I see him. WOO!”
On January 9th, we reported the following:
At this time, WWE is planning some sort of confrontation between CM Punk and Ric Flair on next week’s 20th anniversary RAW show.
Most feel that it was surprising that Flair wasn’t advertised as appearing, especially after the ratings came in and were the best numbers since August. The feeling is that they have a chance to do another big number next week, due to it not being a holiday and because there will be no competition from football.
There are rumors that “Stone Cold” Steve Austin will appear on the show but that is not confirmed. The Rock will also be appearing.
We’ll keep you posted as we hear more.