RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Jerry Lawler As Referee At WWE Live Event!
- PHOTO: The Rock As Hercules For New Movie!
- PHOTO: CM Punk/Talking Dead Promo Picture!
- PHOTO: Former WWE Diva Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Injured At Monday's RAW!
- PHOTOS: Aaron Paul Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTOS: Sexy New Studio Pictures Of Emma!
- PHOTO: Summer Rae Total Divas Promo Pic!
- PHOTO: Hot Eva Marie Mirror Selfie!
- PHOTOS: Tons Of Pics From JR's "Ringside" Shows!
WWE.com has a story up, claiming that the Great Khali suffered a fractured fibula from Mark Henry’s attack on SmackDown!. They noted that the injury was similar to the ones suffered by both Big Show and Kane.
Here is their article:
WWE.com has learned that The Great Khali has suffered a fractured fibula following a brutal attack by World Heavyweight Champion Mark Henry on SmackDown Friday night.
Dr. Michael Sampson confirmed the devastating injury to The Punjabi Giant and that the fracture was very similar to the injuries suffered by both Big Show and Kane at the hands of The World’s Strongest Champion.
The injury occurred moments after Mark Henry impressively secured a victory against The Great Khali following the World’s Strongest Slam. Wrapping a steel chair around the Punjabi Superstar’s leg, Henry ascended the ropes and brought all of his weight down on his opponent’s leg. Writhing in pain and unable to stand on his own, the fallen giant was tended to by medical technicians and taken out of the arena on a cart.