RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Here are the latest advertised appearances for The Undertaker, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, The Rock and Chris Jericho for before and after Wrestlemania.
March 25 RAW (Philadelphia, Pa.): The Rock and Chris Jericho
March 26 SmackDown (Hershey, Pa.): The Rock and Chris Jericho.
April 1 RAW (Washington, D.C.): Undertaker, The Rock, Triple H, Brock Lesnar, and Chris Jericho. (The TV taping time will be pushed up to 6:30 PM ET to tape portions of the final Smackdown before Wrestlemania.)
April 8 RAW (East Rutherford, New Jersey): The Rock and Chris Jericho
April 9 SmackDown (Boston, Massachusetts): Triple H, Chris Jericho (John Cena is also scheduled)
Chris Jericho currently doesn’t have a WrestleMania match but is expected to be added to the card soon, possibly against Fandango.