RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Partial Source: Pwinsider.com
– WWE will hold their annual Shareholders meeting on April 26 at 10 AM at Titan Tower. The company will take questions from shareholders and vote on the Election of the company’s Board of Directors (including Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn, confirming their independent accounting firm) and approve Executive compensation.
– There will be a hearing on April 16 in Newark, New Jersey for anyone who had bootleg WWE merchandise seized in New Jersey over WrestleMania weekend to plead their case and petition the court for the return of their products. As we reported here on the website, WWE went through WrestleCon over the weekend and also stopped bootleg t-shirt sellers before and after WrestleMania in MetLife Stadium.
– WWE is working on their Mid-South Wrestling DVD documentary this week. As noted earlier, Jim Ross is at WWE HQ today working on it.