RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
— Following its drop in the previous week, Friday’s episode of SmackDown saw a bounce-back in viewers. The show drew 2.76 million viewers and a 0.8 rating in the 18 – 49 demo, which are up 18% and a tenth from 2.32 million and a 0.7.
The numbers are more in line with the June 6th episode, which had drawn 2.78 million and a 0.8. The household rating will be available later.
— WWE was the winner in three categories at the second annual Sports Social TV Awards. The company won Best Special Event (WrestleMania 29), Best Social Commerce or Marketing Program and Social TV Sports Entertainer of the Year (John Cena) at the award ceremony.
The Sports Social TV Awards brings together the top people, platforms and programs in the Sports Social TV space. Nominees were recognized for excelling in the fast-moving industry of social TV, specific to the sports market, and pioneering the future of television with second-screen experiences.