RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
Partial Source: Pwtorch.com
– WWE is now giving Ryback feature billing for upcoming SmackDown live events and TV tapings. The promotion has been taking a slower-more old school approach with him, first having him destroy local talent and now having him move onto the mid-card guys while still protecting his character.
– Entertainment Weekly profiled WWE star The Miz has a part of their look at the 20th anniversary of MTV’s Real World. Miz is one of seven former Real World stars who made it big beyond the show. Here is what they wrote … “Mike Mizanin landed a spot on The Real World‘s return to New York in 2001. Flash forward 11 years, and he has legions of screaming WWE fans and more than half a million Twitter followers under his big gold belt. Mike The Miz is living the dream.”
– Last night’s edition of WWE Monday Night RAW scored 144,452 in social media activity, which was up 40,000 from the Over the Limit lead-in episode. RAW was down 14 percent compared to the yearly average, and was also down 18,000 compared to the Raw after the previous PPV, Extreme Rules, which scored 162,413. RAW ranked #3 on cable TV Monday, trailing the NBA Playoffs. The Thunder vs. Lakers series-ending game scored over 1.0 million in social media activity.