RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: HBK's New Look Revealed!
- PHOTO: The Rock Buys Tamina Snuka A Car!
- PHOTO: WWE's Newest Developmental Diva!
- PHOTO: Evan Bourne's Latest X-Ray Pics!
- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
– Ring of Honor will have a show in Charlotte, North Carolina on September 8 at the Metrolina Tradeshow. You can find more details at ROHWrestling.com. Tickets go on sale July 18 for ROH Ringside Members and Friday for the general public. ROH was previously scheduled to be in the Carolinas with shows in Winston-Salem, NC and Charleston, SC later this month, but they were canceled on July 2nd due to low ticket sales.
– WWE will be returning to the Times Union Center in Albany, NY on Monday, September 24th for a live Monday night RAW broadcast.
– WWE returns to Buffalo, NY the following night (Tuesday, September 25th) for the WWE SmackDown tapings.
– A trailer has been released for WWE Films’ The Day. It will be released on August 29 and stars Shawn Ashmore, Ashley Bell, Cory Hardrict, Dominic Monaghan, Shannyn Sossamon and Andrew Coutts. Here’s a synopsis: In the film, a group of five survivors, armed with shotguns, axes and machetes, wander the back roads of a ravaged landscape looking for refuge in The Day, a terrifying look into a post-apocalyptic future. As war ravages humanity, destroying civilization and most of life on earth, the survivors realize they must do whatever it takes to stay alive. Lost, starving, and exhausted, they seek shelter in a seemingly safe abandoned farmhouse. However, while searching for food and resources, they unwittingly set off a trap signaling to their ruthless predators lying in wait to begin their deadly attack. With food and ammunition dwindling, the group must make a desperate final stand – over a 24 hour period – battling for their ultimate survival.