RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Michael Cole In Makeup Room At RAW!
- PHOTO: John Cena Working Out At The Gym!
- PHOTO: Another WWE Star & Diva Dating!
- PHOTOS: The Original WWE Fandangirl!
- PHOTO: Brand New Candice Michelle Bikini Shot!
- PHOTO: Kelly Kelly & Her HOT Mom In Their Bikinis!
- PHOTO: Jimmy Uso & Naomi Dating In Real-Life!
- PHOTO: Sheamus Drinking A Huge Beer!
- PHOTOS: JBL & His Wife At The Zoo!
- PHOTO: CM Punk & Eve Torres At Gracie Camp!
– Chris Jericho is continuing his suspension countdown on Twitter. Here is what he posted for day 16… Wrestlemania 16 was my first and a dream come true. Jericho vs Benoit vs Angle. Ok match. “Just 16 pickup truck Out of money out of luck…”
– Mick Foley turns 47 years old today.
– During a recent interview, Daniel Bryan discussed being called a rookie when he came into WWE. Here is what he had to say about that… “See, I don’t have a problem with being called anything as long as people treat me with respect. I felt like when I got to WWE, all the wrestlers treated me great, but coming from independent wrestling, you really have to prove yourself more to the office than anybody else because I don’t look like your prototypical WWE superstar. I don’t have a lot of the qualities they look for in a WWE superstar, so it’s [about] going out there and proving that you belong there. At first, it took me a long time to be able to do that. I felt like only in the last six, seven months, I’ve really proved to the people on top that I really belong here.”