RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTO: Linda McMahon Visits WWE HQ!
- PHOTO: The Rock On The 'Fast 6' Set!
- PHOTOS: Dean Ambrose's Black Eye At SmackDown!
- PHOTO: "Total Divas" Hosts Backstage At RAW!
- PHOTO: Sin Cara's WWE In-Ring Return!
- PHOTOS: Sheamus' Back Welts From RAW - OUCH!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Debuts A New Mask!
- PHOTO: Brock Lesnar Trashes Triple H's Office!
- PHOTO: Lesnar & Heyman Arrive At WWE HQ!
- PHOTOS: Roman Reigns Gets New Tattoos!
– WWE.com dug through their WCW photo archive and posted another batch of the “wackiest” photos from the defunct promotion. Pics include Sid Vicious appearing on menacingly on a four wheeler, Big Boss Man as Guardian Angel, Perry Saturn in a dress, The Artist Formerly Known as Prince Iaukea, “Mean” Gene Okerlund facing off against Mark Madden.
– Tyson Kidd is today’s featured Superstar on WWE.com.
– It would appear that WWE has parted ways with developmental wrestler DT Porter as he is no longer listed on the roster page of FCWWrestling.info. He rarely appeared on Florida Championship Wrestling cards after joining the developmental promotion last year. In May, Porter, whose real name is Brian McGhee, posted a message on Facebook crying for help due to alleged mistreatment from camp officials. He then claimed that his account was hacked.
The “help” statement read: “Guys, I don’t know how much longer I can handle this. Every day is a constant struggle to keep my sanity. I love wrestling and it’s all I ever wanted to do. Already going crazy since I’ve been for like ten months now, but it gets worse. Every day a trainer goes out of his way to rib or disrespect me in front of the boys because I’ve been out so long. I can’t clear myself. I wanna wrestle more than anything, but I don’t even know who I am anymore. It’s so fucking hard. I just feel it just building inside of me and I don’t know how much longer I can contain it. I have daydreams of just fucking everyone up on some real shit. I’m not a kid. I’m a fucking man. But what do you do when the people in charge of helping you get to the main roster are the ones making your life the hardest. I’ve been drinking almost every day. It’s to the point to where I keep Vodka and Gin in my trunk. Help me!”
– I just wanted to quickly THANK YOU guys for all the birthday wishes today. I’ve honestly had thousands of you via Facebook, Twitter and email who have all sent wishes. You guys are the absolute best fans anyone could ask for. I love every every single one of ya’ (even some of you “haters”, lol) and can’t thank you enough for your continued support of the website. I truly mean that and thank you again.