RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
Here’s the latest episode of Z! True Long Island Story, which is a clip show to celebrate hitting 90 episodes.
In a recent interview with WWE Magazine, Zack Ryder said he may take a break from his YouTube show.
He said: “It’s a lot of fun to do, and it’s a great creative outlet, but I think it’s getting harder to do as a weekly format. I’m still the one writing, editing, and filming this during my day-and-a-half home, and it’s taking up all my time – and I’m spending less and less time on it. I’m going to need more time in between shows to give some of the ideas I have for it more attention. If you look at shows like Tosh.0 on TV, they don’t go all-year round, they take a break and recharge. After 85-plus weeks, I definitely think I need a little recharge.”
For what it’s worth, Ryder has been frustrated for months now. He’s taking the “whatever/go with the flow” approach. He’s not alone as many other Divas and mid-card talents are beyond frustrated and have been for months as we’ve been exclusively reporting.