RECENT GALLERIES- PHOTOS: Rollins & Ambrose Debut New Ring Gear!
- PHOTOS: Seth Rollins Debuts New Ring Gear!
- EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS: RAW Script For June 2, 2014!
- PHOTO: Luke Gallows' New Real-Life Wife!
- PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt's Real-Life Sister!
- PHOTO: "Selfie" Of Tessmacher Getting A Massage!
- PHOTO: Brooke Hogan Posts Some New Pics!
- PHOTOS: New Photos Of Candice Michelle!
- PHOTO: Stacy Keibler Shows Off Her Baby-Bump!
- PHOTO: Natalya & Her Real-Life Sister!
– TNA is advertising former X Division Champion Zema Ion as returning to the ring at live events this weekend in Delaware and Pennsylvania. Ion has been out of action since April after suffering from appendicitis and later being treated for a tumor in his colon.
– As noted earlier here on the website, TNA star Kurt Angle was released from rehab this week. We believe the release took place during the middle of the week and his team tried to keep it from leaking out. No word at this time on when Angle will be featured once again on TNA television. Angle was arrested for the fourth time in six years back in August related to DWI charges.
– Jim Varsallone of The Miami Herald is featuring an interview with TNA Knockout Gail Kim where he talks about her career with both WWE and TNA.
Kim added, “I’ve been very fortunate to be in this business for as long as I have been, and I’ve been very fortunate to be part of three very strong eras of women’s wrestling. The WWE era with Trish [Stratus], Victoria, Jazz, Molly Holly was a great experience. It was what I always dreamed of, but looking back now I was very green and inexperienced. So for me it was a great learning experience, and it was an honor to be a part of that.”
To check out the full interview with Kim, click here.